The Fleming agricultural range of aerators are ideal for opening up heavily poached/compacted ground. The aerators are suitable for a wide range of sectors such as agriculture, equestrian, ground care, parklands and estates.
You can place ballast barrels on top of the aerator frame for additional weight to give a deeper slit.
- Heavy duty frame with parking stands
- Weight carrying rack to allow for a deeper slit
- Fitted with a towing eye for a chain harrow
- Heavy duty 3-point linkage frame
- Blades fitted in a spiral effect for smooth, effective aeration
- Unique blade locking system- replaceable, chamfered, boron steel blades fitted in a positive locking socket, resulting in less stress on the bolts, helping to keep the blades tight
- Blades measure 250mm x 10mm
- Heavy duty 45mm bearings
- Protective skids around the bearings